Thursday, September 27, 2007

Professional Skin Retouching Samples

Here are my first trys, where i got an insight on the mechanics in photoshop regarding retouching the skin and getting rid of the mush with the help of High Pass.
(this is just a small collection of my 3 favourites. for more click here)

Portraitshot of myself (Canon EOS 400D) / 26-09-2007
Portraitshot of myself in detail
(yes i just held up the cam - and it's even HDR! just click on the images to enlarge.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Retouching on Canon eos5d Sample /19-09-2007
Retouching in Detail
(you can even view the original eos5d sample here. just click on the images to enlarge.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Danilo the Biter (Canon EOS 5D) / 18-09-2007
The Biter in Detail
(my pal kinda battled me on his own portrait, and i think it got pretty nice. click to enlarge.)

No comments: